Chemical Delivery and Waste
JST’s Chemical Delivery Systems are available using drums for chemical storage or reclaim as well as providing fresh chemistry to process stations or use areas. The unit at the right holds three separate acids and dispenses them to multiple process stations. Rollers are provided to easily load and unload drums. Systems are available for solvents, bases or acids using either stainless steel, white polypropylene or FM4910 approved plastics.
Valve Manifold Boxes can be included with valving and associated plumbing to pump to multiple use stations.
Contact a representative at JST for further information.
• Drum Loading Rollers
• Analog Liquid Level System
• Dry Contacts to Communicate with dispensing points & Valve Manifold Boxes
• Seismic Anchors
• Dual Containment Fittings
• Easily Accessible Pump & Filter
• Dual Wall Stainless Steel for use with Solvents
• Factory Mutual 4910 Listed Materials
• Purged Electrical Compartments
• Secondary Containment with Fiber Optic Leak
• Valve Manifold Box
• DIW Flush System
• Fire Suppression Systems
• Single or Multiple Drum Units
• Redundant Pump & Filter System eliminating down time for maintenance
• Automated Drum Switching
• Interface Design to Ergonomic Drum Loader
• Glove Ports
• Capacity 5 to 40 Gallons
• Class 10 Cleanroom Compatible
• Pressurized Chemical Delivery Cart Docks with Quick Connect for Exhaust and Air Pressure
• Leak Proof Plenums
• Liquid Level Indicators
• Designed for Solvents, Acids or Bases
• Factory Mutual 4910 Approved Materials
• Secondary Containment with Waste Pump
• All Pneumatic Air Operated Controls
• Electrical Cable Storage Compartment
• Combination Hinged and Removable Cart Lid with Lid Storage Slot
• Interlocks to Safety Release Storage Vessel Pressure Prior to Disengaging from Docking StationESD Rated, Heavy Duty Casters with Brakes & Locking
• Custom Chemical Vessel Size
• Pumped Dispense
• Chemical Level Indicators
• Emergency Power Off
• Integrated Bilge Pump and Liquid Detection
• Manual Isolation Valves with/without Lockout/Tagout
• Clear Inspection Window
JST’s Chemical Delivery Cart is a safe, portable way to deliver chemicals to multiple process stations.
JST’s self-contained pump cart holds two disposable 5 gallon cans, an air pump with air line to activate the pump and drip free chemical quick disconnect drains. A high liquid level switch is interlocked to the air pump which will shut down the pump when the carboy reaches high liquid level. The cart is mounted on cleanroom rubber casters to transport easily.
JST’s Neutralization reservoirs can be located remotely or within the workstations. Acids are drained into the reservoir where an alkaline solution is added and mixed. A pH probe reads the ph and when the acid is neutralized to pH 7 the chemistry automatically drains.
JST’s drum cabinets can be configured a variety of ways to safely handle chemistry to and from the process baths in a Workstation. The cabinets are sized for 30 or 55 liter drums and designed to hold one or multiple drums. The cabinets are manufactured from FM4910 material, meet SEMI S2 guide lines and CE Mark. Solvent Drum Cabinets are double walled constructed incorporated with CO2 Fire Suppression. Facility inlets and outlets are NPT couplings for plumbing double wall piping between the drum cabinets and Workstation.
Waste drum cabinets located remotely from the Workstation collects used chemistry for bulk disposal using drums when waste chemistry facility drains are not available.
In facilities that do not accommodate gravity feed lines to the drum cabinet, a pneumatic pump located within the Workstation is used to drain the chemistry from the process bath to the Waste Drum Cabinet. Liquid level sends signal status to the front control panel showing the volume of waste chemistry by percentage. The near full and full status alarm is a pre set value. The near full percentage setting indicates the drum needs changing out to an empty drum. The full percentage liquid level setting is interlocked to the inoperative pneumatic pump condition until a new drum has been installed and the reset condition is satisfied. Full LL level audio alarm is optional.
Dual Waste Cabinets are configured to hold two drums with the capability to automatically switch over to a second drum when the first drum becomes full.
For PDF Click Here >>Drum Cabinets
JST’s Carboys come with liquid level sensors, quick disconnects, a drain fill and vent for draining. All JST carboys are safety interlocked so no chemistry drains into the carboy if the carboy is full.
When ordering please specify reuseable or disposable; the chemistry being stored and capacity of the carboy. DOT Approved carboys are available.
© 2017 JST Manufacturing© 2017, JST Manufacturing Inc.. All rights reserved.