Quick Dump Rinser
JST’s quick dump rinser (QDR) is designed to reduce particles and water usage while quickly removing chemicals from substrates. DI Water enters the bottom of the bath via sparger bars which provide a sweeping action before flowing up across the product. This upward flow lifts the particles and chemicals away from the product and over the four sided overflow weir. After the programmable overflow cycle, the bottom dump door opens and quickly drains the rinse water. Top mounted sprays keep the product wet with fresh, clean DI water during the dump cycle. This cycle can be repeated in the programmable recipe until the product is rinsed.
A touch screen PLC offers flexibility in creating specific rinsing routines and has the ability to set the number of rinse and dump cycles. Timers are included for programming high flow cascade cycle times. An automatic self-cleaning cycle flushes and purges the quick dump plumbing valves and DI water manifold to eliminate bacterial growth.
Quick Dump Rinser - Standard Features
- Material Options: Natural Polypropylene, PVDF, PFA, or 316L Stainless Steel
- PLC controlled with color touchscreen
- Programmable times for overflow, dump / drain, and top spray on/off
- Programmable modes available for: QDR, cascade rinse, and spray only.
- Anti-Bacterial Air Operated Valves
- Adjustable top spray intensity and flowrate
- Automatic Self Cleaning Cycles
- Full liquid level detection
- High purity Teflon DIW plumbing
- Self-Closing pneumatic dump valve
- Customizable to fit product
- Resistivity or Conductivity Monitoring
- DI Water Reclaim using diverter drains
- Adjustable bottom fill flowrate
- Ultrasonic agitation
- Megasonic agitation
- Chemical Injection into rinse water
- Automated or manual lid
- Installation into JST’s Manual or Automated Wet Benches.