JST’s Drum Carts provide lab technicians with a safe and reliable method of transporting chemical drums within the cleanroom environment.
- Material Options: Powder coated Mild Steel, 304L Stainless Steel, or 316L Stainless Steel
- Works with a variety of drum sizes and types
- Cleanroom compatible
- Front and side load models
- Drum securing safety chain
- Locking swivel cleanroom compatible casters
- Independent floor-locking device
- Durable, corrosion-resistant finishes
- Optional built-in tool trays provide convenient storage
- Drum rollers for ease of loading and unloading
Drum Carts Overview
Each JST Drum Cart is constructed with a durable steel frame with a powder-coated finish and railings to prevent drums from tipping during transport.
A hydraulic-assisted lift and platform rollers provide a safe and easy way to lift, move, and load/unload heavy drums. The carts are sized to fit through standard doorways. Even with drums as large as 55 gallons, the compact stance and tight turning radius allows for the maneuvering of containers in narrow spaces.
As with all Chemical Management Systems, these products come with standard 24/7 Technical Support.