With JST’s Tear-down Workstation, an enclosed work area and a specialized fume hood create an environment for operators to perform safe tear-downs and rebuilds of contaminated semiconductor parts.
- 304L stainless steel construction
- Clear counterbalanced face shield/sash
- Welded sealed work surface
- 5 gallon HEPA vacuum cleaner
- Two nitrogen hand sprays
- Nitrogen purged electrical compartment
- Trap door access to waste receptacle
- Heavy duty casters and leg levelers
- Front roll mounted on/off switches
- Exhausted lower trash and vacuum cleaner compartment
- Seismic anchors
- Low power LED lighting
- Utility sink with DIW faucet
- Glove box ports
- Shelves, upper storage area, and drawers provide adequate space for tools and cleaning supplies
- Drain to carboy (reusable or disposable)
- HEPA filtration module
- Fire suppression (CO2 or H2O)
- Lower exhausted storage compartment
- Lower storage drawers
- Hinged doors
- Roll out platforms
- GFCI outlets
- SEMI S2 Certification
- CE Marking
- 3rd party electrical inspection
Tear-Down Workstation Overview
JST’s Tear-down Workstation provides an exhausted work area appropriate for performing manual cleaning of semiconductor parts that have accumulated toxic residue from repeated use. This specialized chemical fume hood is equipped with an enclosed work area designed to draw hazardous fumes away from operators for the safe tear down and rebuild of contaminated parts.
The Tear-down Workstation comes with a clear counterbalanced face shield/sash to ensure a safe workspace. The enclosed work area is designed to safely draw hazardous fumes away from the operator and through the rear exhaust plenum while performing parts cleaning tasks. JST’s Tear-down Workstation is outfitted with a 5-gallon HEPA vacuum cleaner and a trap door access to waste receptacles.
Like all wet benches in JST’s catalog, the Tear-down Workstation can be customized to meet the specific needs of customers. Among the optional features, this system can be designed to include an additional utility sink with DIW faucet and convenient extra storage for tools. As with all JST wet bench systems, the Teardown Workstation is designed for ease of maintenance activities and comes with JST’s standard 24/7 Technical Support.