Whether transporting wafer boxes, reticles, chemical containers, or other critical parts, JST's Cleanroom Carts carts can be customized to meet customer-specific requirements.
- Material Options: FM-approved PVC-C, white polypropylene, 304L stainless steel, or 316L stainless steel
- Cleanroom compatible
- Hinge front panels
- Slide out drawers
- Removable divider panels
- Ergonomic handle
- Replaceable top work surface
- Automated or manual lift carts
- Deadman brake
- Swivel locking cleanroom compatible casters
- Shock absorbing casters
- ESD-safe enclosed transport cart
- Battery operated lift carts
- Preventative maintenance kit carts
- Wafer box carts
- Utility carts
- Wafer transport cart
- Adjustable tote cart
- Electronics tray carts
- Computer cart
- Desiccant – low humidity transport carts
- Reticle storage
- Laminar flow transport tart
- Chemical bottle or tote transport carts
- Carboys for acids or solvents
- Drum carts
Cleanroom Carts Overview
JST’s Cleanroom Carts provide options to meet critical handling, storage, and transportation needs. Whether transporting wafer boxes, reticles, chemical containers, or other critical parts, the carts can be altered to meet the specific requirements of each. They can also be designed to contain specific preventative maintenance kits and tooling. All carts are cleanroom compatible and customizable to our customer’s applications.
JST’s Class 10 Applications Lab enables our customers to develop processes using real-world process tools, modules, and chemicals. This, coupled with our partnerships with various chemical vendors, allows JST to collaborate and develop thorough cleaning solutions for our customers.
All of JST’s wet bench equipment and lab furniture is designed with safety, reliability, and productivity in mind. Our wet processing benches are modular and meet all Semi, CE, NFPA and OSHA requirements. All cleanroom furniture is designed for safe, convenient, clean, and efficient performance in cleanroom environments.
As with all JST equipment, JST Cleanroom Carts are designed for ease of maintenance activities and come with our standard 24/7 Technical Support.