Chemical Waste Pump Cart
Chemical Waste Pump Cart
JST’s Chemical Waste Pump Cart is a safe, portable way to collect chemicals from multiple wet benches.
- Acid, base, or solvent compatible
- Customizable for customer-specific chemical containers or carboys
- Material Options: FM-approved PVC-C, white polypropylene, 304L stainless steel, or 316L stainless steel
- Cleanroom compatible
- Quick connect for CDA or N2 supply
- Drip-free, double-end shut-off quick disconnects provided for chemical and vent connections
- Sealed dual containment chemical area
- Chemical container liquid level indicators
- Pneumatically controlled using CDA or N2 (no electrical supply required)
- EPO palm button and momentary collection pushbutton
- Pneumatic pump with Teflon wetted surfaces
- Removable access panels
- Swivel locking cleanroom compatible casters
- Auto switching between chemical containers or carboys
- Dual function Chemical Dispense Cart and suction for collection of chemistry
- Waste pump for the dual containment chemical area
- Manual isolation valves with/without lockout/tagout
- Clear inspection window
- Fixed internal containers or disposable containers the chemical is supplied in, such as 5-gallon pails/jugs
- Carts can be configured with liquid-level interlock communication to the wet bench to prevent an overfill situation
- Exhaust connection
Chemical Waste Pump Cart Overview
JST’s Chemical Waste Pump Cart provides a safe and convenient way of collecting and transporting chemicals inside of a laboratory, fab, or cleanroom. The carts provide leak-tight secondary containment for the chemical volumes being transported, ensuring the safety of lab technicians.
This cart is a portable, effective method of transporting hazardous used chemistry from multiple wet benches. These self-contained, pneumatically powered carts can hold disposable chemical containers, reusable reservoirs, or pressure vessels. Chemistry is collected from the wet bench by an integrated pump.
This Chemical waste system is designed to be customized to address specific chemical containment needs. It is available for use with acids, bases, or solvents without requiring an electrical supply. The carts are provided with cleanroom-rated swivel casters, and ergonomic handles and are pneumatically controlled using CDA or N2.
Each Chemical Waste System is designed for ease of maintenance activities and comes with JST’s standard 24/7 Technical Support.