Chemical Fume Hood
Chemical Fume Hood
JST’s Chemical Fume Hood is designed to provide a safe environment when working with volatile chemistries, by enclosing the entire work surface.
- Removable Work Surface
- Material Options: 304L stainless steel, 316L stainless steel, FM-approved PVC-C, or white polypropylene
- Clear counterbalance face shield/sash
- Compatible with any JST chemical or rinse process modules
- Enclosed isolated chemical work and process area
- Purged electrical compartments
- Exhaust failure alarm
- Emergency power off
- Welded sealed secondary containment
- Seismic anchors
- Lockout/tagout box
- Lower power LED lighting
- Rear Access Compartment
- Drain to Carboy (reusable or disposable)
- Onboard Chemical Neutralization
- HEPA Filtration Module
- Fire Suppression (CO2 or H2O)
- Lower Exhausted Storage Compartment
- Ergonomic Control Columns
- Automated Parts Loading or lift
- Hinged Doors
- GFCI Outlets
- SEMI S2 Certification
- CE Marking
- 3rd Party Electrical Inspections
Chemical Fume Hood Overview
JST’s modular Chemical Fume Hood wet processing bench is designed to provide the operator with a maximum amount control and safety when working with volatile chemistries. While the fume hood encloses the entire work area, a counterbalanced clear lifting shield is provided as a barrier between the technician and the hazardous material and protects the lab technicians from vapors, dust, gasses, and fumes generated within the hood.
The multiple solvent soak baths, exhausted work surface, and safety shields provide an ideal workspace for cleaning sensitive system components. The fume hood is designed to be used with JST’s process modules to customize a wet bench to meet client specifications. Electrical controllers, switches, and flow meters are located in a purged, hinged head casing for making quick adjustments. The low-exhaust requirements of this system benefit JST customers by reducing facility costs. Optional features for this platform include Onboard Chemical Neutralization, HEPA Filtration Model, ergonomic Control Columns, and more.
Numerous critical cleaning applications are available with the Chemical Fume Hood, including compatibility with JST’s Solvent Photo-bowl Cleaner and Industrial Ultrasonic Cleaner Wet Benches. JST’s Chemical Fume Hood is a consistent and versatile manual platform designed to facilitate an efficient manual workflow. This fume hood provides process technicians with excellent control.
As with all JST wet benches, the Chemical Fume Hood Wet Bench is designed for ease of maintenance activities and comes with JST’s standard 24/7 Technical Support.