JST’s Chemical Cart is a reliable, convenient vehicle for delivering chemicals to multiple wet benches.
- Acid, base, or solvent compatible
- Customizable for customer-specific chemical containers or carboys
- Material Options: FM-approved PVC-C, white polypropylene, 304L stainless steel, or 316L stainless steel
- Quick connect for CDA or N2 supply
- Drip-free, double-end shut of quick disconnects provided for chemical and vent connections
- Sealed dual containment chemical area
- Chemical container liquid level indicators
- Pneumatically controlled using CDA or N2 (no electrical supply required)
- EPO palm button and momentary dispense pushbutton
- Pneumatic dispense pump with Teflon-wetted surfaces
- Removable access panels
- Swivel locking cleanroom compatible casters
- Auto switching between chemical containers or carboys
- Dual-function chemical dispense and suction for collection of chemistry
- Chemical waste pump for the dual containment chemical area
- N2 pressurized dispense
- Manual isolation valves with lockout/tagout
- Clear inspection window
- Refillable fixed internal container or disposable containers the chemical is supplied in, such as 5-gallon pails/jugs
- Carts can be configured with liquid-level interlock communication from the wet bench to prevent an overfill situation
- Exhaust connection
Chemical Cart Overview
These portable, self-contained Chemical Carts can hold disposable chemical containers, reusable reservoirs, or pressure vessels. Chemical is provided to the wet bench using an integrated pump or high-purity gas to a pressure vessel. The carts are reliable, cleanroom compatible, and pneumatically powered.
JST’s dispense cart provides a safe and convenient way of transporting and dispensing chemicals inside a laboratory, fab, or cleanroom without an electrical supply—providing leak-tight, secondary containment for the chemical volumes being transported. Customizable for customer-specific chemical containers, this type of chemical dispensing system is available for use with acids, bases, or solvents.
The carts are provided with cleanroom-rated swivel casters, and ergonomic handles and are pneumatically controlled using CDA or N2. JST dispense carts are customizable to address customer-specific chemical containers or carboys. They are designed for ease of maintenance activities and come with JST’s standard 24/7 Technical Support.