Electroless Plating has a wide variety of applications, from under bump metallization to plating parts to help prevent wear and corrosion. Whether you need a simple manual bench or a fully automated multi-tasking system, JST can design a platform to meet your manufacturing needs.
All of JST’s wet bench equipment is designed with safety, reliability and productivity in mind. Our wet processing benches feature a modular design that meets all Semi, CE, NFPA and OSHA requirements. All cleanroom furniture is designed for safe, convenient, clean, and efficient performance in cleanroom environments Our expertise in manufacturing wet bench, cleanroom furniture and accessories includes onsite plastics and metal fabrication as well as mechanical and electrical assembly. As with all JST manual or automated wet benches, they are designed for ease of maintenance activities and come with our standard 24/7 Technical Support.
- STEP 1: Acetic Acid Clean Recirculated
- STEP 2: Rinse – Quick Dump Rinser Bath
- STEP 3: Immersion Zincate Heated
- STEP 4: Rinse – Quick Dump Rinser Bath Recirculated Bath
- STEP 5: Electroless Nickel Plating Heated Recirculated Bath
- STEP 6: Rinse – Quick Dump Rinser Bath
- STEP 7: Electroless Palladium Plating Heated Recirculated Bath
- STEP 8: Rinse – Quick Dump Rinser Bath
- STEP 9: Electroless Gold Plating Heated Recirculated Bath
- STEP 10: Rinse – Quick Dump Rinser Bath
- STEP 11: Dry – IPA Dryer